Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 9, 2011

It was a cold and rainy day today.  Shila and I braved the rain to attend her ballet class and as soon as we got home she wanted back in her pajamas.  Can't say I blame her.  We spent the day inside reading, playing games and watching a movie.  After Ellary got home we played another game, read some more books, baked cookies, had dinner and got ready for bed.  It was a pretty mellow day.

Shila inspecting a worm on the way to the bus stop.



Trudging home.  






On this day in 2007...

Ellary admiring herself in the mirror.

On this day in 2008...

A 3D ultrasound of Shila's face.  We have been talking about doing a 3D ultrasound for this baby.  It would be nice for Adam and Ellary to see her since they are always at work and school during my appointments.  Besides, since we did one for Ellary and Shila, we have to do one for this baby.  I am all about trying to keep it fair.  I would hate to have this poor baby grow up and ask where her 3D ultrasound pictures are.  ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment