The girls have been asking me to paint their toes for awhile now so we did that this morning. I guess the sun comes out and even a 4 and 2 year old want to get a pedicure. Unfortunately today was a cold and gray day and they were both very disappointed when they had to wear shocks and shoes when we went out. We went to Home Goods to pick up some "Grillin & Chillin" supplies to donate for Ellary's class. They are having a fundraiser at her school carnival and Ellary's class was assigned the "Grillin & Chillin" theme. Home Goods is the best!! After we finished at Home Goods and lunch at Sweet Tomatoes aka Soup Plantation, Adam took Shila with him to get a haircut and Ellary and I ventured out to find some bargain chapter books. I like to hit up our local Goodwill where chapter books are only $.75! Can't beat that bargain, especially with how many we read. Today we picked up
Wizard of Oz. The girls love
Wizard of Oz. Ellary is contemplating this as her birthday theme this year. We have already been through Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Easter and horses. We will see where we end up when July rolls around. Anyway, back to Wizard... This movie scared me to death as a child. I grew up HATING
Wizard of Oz. I don't even remember when, as an adult, I was able to watch that movie again. I think it was last year that Adam let them watch it for the first time, against my advice of course, and they loved it. I was terrified by the flying monkeys and the witch and they weren't even phased. Why am I even surprised???
Here are Ellary and Shila patiently waiting for us to finish up at Home Goods.
I love when I find random pictures on my phone that the girls have taken. This was one of today's.
Here are the girl's lovely painted toes.
Bedtime!
On this day in 2004...
I was in Portland, Oregon for my bridal shower. Sophanine, one of my best friends since 7th grade, threw me a wonderful shower with so many of my Oregon friends. It was a great shower and a fun visit!
On this day in 2009...
My messy little eater. The funny thing about this picture is that Shila still looks like this after she eats!
On this day in 2010...
Out on a hike at the Chattahoochee River.
Some fun at Northpark following our hike.
No comments:
Post a Comment