Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 27, 2011

Today was Shila last ballet class.  Next week is really the last class, but she is missing it because we are chaperoning Ellary's field trip to the aquarium.  I am bummed to miss it because that's the class they let us come in and watch, but we are looking forward to spending the day with Ellary.

Shila insisted on wearing her pajama top with a tutu to class.  This is an argument I could care less about winning.  Like I said to my friend, "The downside to raising kids who have opinions and make their own decisions is having kids who have opinions and make their own decisions."  ;o)




Ellary snapped these shots tonight after they got out of the bath.  As you can see from my appearance, bath time has become a bit difficult for me.  



I love how I have to side step down my extremely steep hardwood stairs.  One thing I am not looking forward to with the baby is dealing with the stairs again.


A shot I took of Ellary.


Another post consisting entirely of photos taken on my phone.  I need to buy another point and shoot so I have a convenient camera to haul around.  Taryn, your phone photography is rubbing off on me.  ;o)


On this day in 2006...

I was in Bend, Oregon at the McEuins.

Greg and Lucas on the trampoline.


On this day in 2009...

Shila chewing on a carrot.


On this day in 2010...

Ellary, Shila and I met some friends at Play.

No comments:

Post a Comment