Shila changing her baby's diaper. Maybe if she gets enough practice she can help me with the real deal soon.
With all the wedding happenings of the day, both the royal wedding (Ellary watched it at school) and the anniversary of our friends Molly & Rick (we looked at their wedding pictures on Facebook today) Ellary and Shila were inspired to reenact their duties as flower girls in Uncle Asher and Auntie Jessica's wedding.
Happy Anniversary Molly & Rick!
Ellary was playing a dress up game on my phone today and made pictures of Adam and I. I had to post them because Adam's picture really cracked me up. Nice hair.
Adam was in Boston this week. He flew home today and made it to the house early enough to spend a couple hours with the girls before bedtime.
On this day in 2006...
My good friend Natasha threw me a baby shower for Ellary. I had a great time at my shower and wonderful time visiting that week.
On this day in 2007...
Ellary in Daddy's Lakers hat.







No comments:
Post a Comment