Thursday, April 28, 2011

April 28, 2011

Last night, in anticipation of the major storm system moving our way, we decided to sleep in the basement.  We had our friends the Parkers over to join us.  We were lucky enough that the storm seemed to move right along side of where we were and never really hit us.

Ellary, Shila, Lila and Nellie



Shila and I had lunch with my friend Lisa today.  She got her balloon from the restaurant.



I had bought some sugar cookie dough so the girls and I could bake Easter cookies with the cookie cutters Wendy sent us.  We didn't get the chance to bake cookies for Easter so we did it today.




On this day in 2006...

Lucas and I chilling with my brothers at the McEuin's house.  


On this day in 2007...

Ellary



On this day in 2009...

Ellary getting a pedicure before we left to California for Uncle Asher and Auntie Jessica's wedding.



No comments:

Post a Comment