I might as well have not taken any pictures today. Here are two pathetic shots I scrounged up from my phone. My inspiration level is obviously low.
Keaton is starting to sit up.
Ellary learned about the military in school today. They watched a video and wrote letters to the troops. I asked Ellary why the soldiers weren't happy in her picture and she replied, "Mom, they are very serious."
On this day in 2004...
Another beautiful day in Bora Bora.
We did a little more snorkeling.
We also took a day trip to another small island where we had a cook out and swam.
After we got back to the resort we took a hike. It was incredibly hot to be hiking.
The view from our hiking destination.
Adam enjoying a little time in the hammock after a busy day of activities.
On this day in 2006...
Ellary. She looks like a little sumo wrestler in that robe.













No comments:
Post a Comment