Sunday, October 9, 2011

October 9, 2011

The girls lounging in their footie pajamas.

Ready for lunch and picking out pumpkins.

A family anniversary celebration at Fuddruckers.  Ellary took this picture with my phone.

Ellary, Shila and Keaton picking out their pumpkins.

Keaton watched from her carseat while we decorated the house for Halloween.

Daddy and his daughters.



On this day in 2004...

Adam and I got married.  It was a beautiful day and we had an amazing time with all our friends and family.



On this day in 2005...

We celebrated our first anniversary with a hot air balloon ride.

Adam and I standing inside the partially inflated balloon.

A view from the balloon.  You can see three of the other balloons far off in the distance.

Back on steady ground.

On this day in 2006...

Ellary

On this day in 2008...

We were traveling to Atlanta.



On this day in 2010...

Our second annual Light the Night walk through downtown Atlanta.




Happy Anniversary to Adam and I.

7 wonderful years of marriage.

Our wedding day.


We celebrated our first year of marriage by spending a weekend in North County San Diego.  We took an incredible hot air balloon ride and ended the day with an amazing dinner.  That weekend we vowed to always spend our anniversary taking a trip to do something special.  Ha ha ha.  This vow was obviously made having no idea how our priorities would change after having children.



During our second year of marriage we welcomed our beautiful daughter, Ellary.



Our third year of marriage, we were enjoying our new family, and looking forward to meeting our newest member.



We spent our fourth year of marriage enjoying the arrival of another beautiful daughter, Shila.  We couldn't have been happier with our two little girls.



Our fifth year of marriage saw us move across the country from California to Georgia.  We had a great time exploring everything this new home had to offer.



During our sixth year of marriage we were expecting again!  We celebrated our anniversary flying over Atlanta in a helicopter.



This year, during our seventh year of marriage, we welcomed our third beautiful daughter, Keaton.  Now, our happy family is complete!


Adam, I love you very much, and look back on these years together with so much love and happiness.  I look forward to many more years of wonderful memories.  Thank you.


Happy Anniversary Sara and Justin.

Sara and Justin celebrated their fifth anniversary at our wedding.  I had the honor of being in their wedding and would have never imagined that one day we would have this special day in common.  I wish you many more years of health, happiness and love.  Love you guys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment