Saturday, October 15, 2011

October 15, 2011

Ellary brought Keaton a couple toys to keep her entertained.

Our day today did not turn out as I had planned.  I wanted to head to the mountains to enjoy the fall leaves and take a nice hike to a waterfall.  Instead, we ended up at Babyland General Hospital, and the outlet mall.  Not exactly a good time for our out of town guest.  The traffic in the mountains was so bad that we had to turn around.  We were never really sure why, in the middle of nowhere, there was ridiculous traffic, but we didn't want to sit in it any longer.

Babyland General Hospital is home of the Cabbage Patch Kids.










We bought a popcorn popper at the outlet mall and Adam, Natasha and the girls made popcorn while I put Keaton down for bed.  The girls were very excited to use the air popper.

On this day in 2004...

We did a little kayaking and more snorkeling.




On this day in 2005...

We spent the afternoon with Fran and Jeffrey in Cabo and went to Cassandra and Rob's wedding that evening.


The married couple.

Fran and Jeffrey

Myself and Adam

 Linda and I

Rob and Cassandra.  A beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple.  We had so much fun celebrating with them.  Happy Anniversary Rob and Cassandra!

On this day in 2006...

Ellary excited to go to Disneyland for the first time.

Adam got free tickets from work so our lucky little girl went to Disneyland at only 3 months old.

Auntie Raquel joined us.  It was her first time too.

I love Disneyland!


On this day in 2008...

Shila

We met the beautiful new Miss London Sky.  Just a week old.

On this day in 2010...

Shila out for a walk with her baby Lila.

No comments:

Post a Comment