Thursday, October 13, 2011

October 13, 2011

My good friend Natasha is visiting for a week from Oregon. Adam left work and picked her up from the airport while I took the girls to tennis class.  The timing was good and we all made it back to the house around the same time.  I was so excited for Natasha's visit because I haven't seen her since we moved to Georgia.  An entire week!  I'm so excited.

The only shot from tennis...  Shila skipping and Ellary playing in the background.

Keaton and Ellary

Keaton

Natasha had just arrived and the girls were already all over her.  She lives in a house full of boys, I am sure she was happy to get some girl time.

Natasha and Shila

On this day in 2004...

Looking through all these pictures is making me long for a tropical vacation.  

Adam and I out on another snorkeling adventure.  

Swimming with the rays.

Feeding the fish.

Shark!

I don't know what is funnier about this picture, the fact that this woman is cradling Adam in the water, or that he has a ray on his belly.

These scenes never get old.



Enjoying some time in our resort's bar with some of the fun people we met.

On this day in 2005...

We were in Cabo San Lucas for Cassandra and Rob's wedding.

Amanda and Fred as we all headed downtown on the bus.

On this day in 2006...

Ellary

On this day in 2008...

We were house hunting in Georgia.  This was the first time we saw our house.

Looking back at these pictures it's hard to believe it's the same house.






On this day in 2009...

Strolling through the mall.

Shila in the soft play area.

Pottery Barn Kids for storytime... and a little playtime too.

Madison and Ellary

On this day in 2010...

Shila practicing her ballet moves.

Ready for class.


No comments:

Post a Comment