Sunday, October 2, 2011

October 2, 2011

Sometimes my friends (the ones without 3 kids) ask me how I do it having three kids.  This is how:  I have had to learn to let things go.  Sometimes the laundry doesn't get done or the dishes washed.  Sometimes I don't get a shower or make a home cooked meal.  Sometimes the blog doesn't get posted or I don't get any decent pictures that day.  I can't care about things like my daughters picking out mismatched pajamas or going to bed with face paint on (it was really late by the time we got home from the walk and I wasn't going to wake her up).  Some days, like today, I have to remind myself that I can't do it all.  If I have met my kids basic needs, and I have showed them the love I have for them, then we have had a successful day.  Some days may end better than others, but there is always tomorrow...

The girls and I playing "figurines" in the morning.

Bedtime!



On this day in 2004...

My Mom and brother Aaron were in town for Adam and I's wedding.

Adam and Aaron

Myself, Mom and Aaron

On this day in 2006...

Ellary

On this day in 2007...

Ellary at the park.


On this day in 2008...

Shila

Ellary

On this day in 2009...

Ellary, Shila and I were at the Scarecrow Festival.





No comments:

Post a Comment