Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October 4, 2011

Shila put on a puppet show for Keaton while I was looking for clothes in our basement storage.  Time to pull out winter clothes for the big girls and the next size up for Keaton.

Naptime.

The bus stop.


As part of Adam's birthday present we took pictures to frame for his office.  This was the best of the bunch. I probably should have given myself more time to have another photo session if need be, but at least we got one that was ok to frame.


On this day in 2004...

We were out celebrating Adam's birthday a day early.

Aaron and Greg

Jessica and Asher

Brian and Linda

My Mom and Greg

Adam and I

On this day in 2007...

Ellary

On this day in 2008...

Shila

On this day in 2009...

Shila, Wendy and Ellary

No comments:

Post a Comment