Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October 5, 2011

Today is Adam's birthday and the day completely got away from me.  I meant to take a picture of Adam with the girls, but in all the chaos I completely forgot.  Adam had been craving eggplant parmigiana so we decided to have dinner at Buca de Beppo.  We hadn't been in a long time and we thought the girls would like it.  The girls loved the restaurant, but were not happy that Adam made them share in the eggplant parmigiana for dinner.   Ellary announced that for her birthday we were going back and she was making us eat macaroni and cheese.  I have to agree, it's only fair.  Ha ha.

My last ditch effort at a picture of the day...  Keaton at bedtime with my cell phone.



On this day in 2004...

My Mom, brother and I headed to Puerto Nuevo, Mexico for lobster and a day of shopping with my cousin and a some of my aunts.

Jeanette, Susan, Mom, Yvonne, Sharon, Aaron and myself.

Pam, myself, Yvonne, Susan, Jeanette, Sharon

Aaron, his lobster and Aunt Yvonne.

On this day in 2006...

We had a few people over to celebrate Adam's birthday.

Ellary decked out in her Dodger gear for Daddy.

Auntie Jessica and Ellary.

Auntie Raquel, Uncle Austin, Uncle Asher and Ellary.

On this day in 2008...

We were at Linda and Brian's house celebrating Adam's birthday.

Cousin Cole

Grandma Linda and Cousin Cole

Ellary in Grandma's backyard.

On this day in 2009...

Ellary, Shila and I were baking a cake for Adam's birthday.  The girls were a huge help with frosting clean-up.

Shila

Ellary

Happy Birthday Adam!!!

Adam and I met on his birthday in 2000.  He had just spent a year traveling around the world and came back to work at the law firm I started working at while he was gone.  He invited me to celebrate his birthday with some other work people and his friends at his favorite hang out, The Tiki Bar.  I thought he was a really nice guy and instantly decided he would be perfect to set up with a friend of mine.  Ha ha ha.  Adam and I became good friend, eventually started dating, and as they say, the rest is history.

Adam, I love you very much.  I am happy to be celebrating another birthday with you.  I can't believe that it has been 12 already!!

Adam on his birthday.

Adam's first birthday.

I see where his daughters get their love of chocolate frosting.


No comments:

Post a Comment