Friday, October 7, 2011

October 7, 2011

Keaton looks so cute with her little feet up and her thumb in her mouth.  When she sucks her thumb it cracks me up for some reason.  I don't think she will become a thumb sucker because she doesn't seem to be dependent on it at all.


Shila, Keaton and I met Ellary at school for lunch today.  I think Ellary was as excited about being able to buy school lunch as she was to have us visit.  

Shila wasn't as impressed with the fried shrimp and mac and cheese.  She also decided to try strawberry milk, but did not care for it.
 It was a beautiful day outside and when parents are visiting for lunch they let you eat out in the courtyard.

The object of my daughter's affection...  School lunch, namely chocolate milk.  I think we have reached an agreement where if I send her chocolate milk in her lunch on Fridays she will stop asking to buy lunch.  We will see how long this agreement lasts.  I feel like even if she is drinking chocolate milk, at least I can send her organic, and I know the rest of the lunch is healthier than what she would be getting at school.  I know this makes me sound like I am some kind of health Nazi with my children, but believe me they get plenty of treats, I just try to find a balance.

 All smiles.

Adam's office was doing a dunk tank to raise money for charity.  Ellary actually hit the target, but her throw wasn't strong enough to trigger the switch.

 She wasn't' even strong enough to push the button by hand.

Finally, with some assistance, she was able to dunk Daddy.

Adam was a good sport, he was dunked many many times. 

Adam dunked his boss as well.

On this day in 2006...

Daddy's little girl in her Dodger gear.

 Daddy and Ellary.

On this day in 2009...

Shila playing dress up.

Ellary and Shila...  Or should I say Aurora and Arial.

On this day in 2010...

Putting up some Halloween decorations that Grandma Mary had sent the girls.




No comments:

Post a Comment